An example with SAP
The functions of the Hänel control system are available in the SAP development environment:
The structure of the Hänel lifts is mapped in SAP WM or EWM (e. g. the number of lifts, shelves and the number and size of the compartments).
SAP dialogs, needed at the lift controller as user dialogs, are defined.
Drive commands are generated to bring the storage location to the access opening of the lift.
No data exchange is necessary; management is handled in real time in SAP.
Optimal storage overview and inventory control.
prismat, as a certified SAP partner, and Hänel offer an effective SAP warehouse management template
A storage management template created in advance for SAP Business Suite (SAP ERP and SAP SCM) and containing standard dialogs can be included in delivery. This easy integration and user-friendly operation of the Hänel storage lifts in an SAP environment is the result of our close cooperation with prismat.
Scope of the SAP template
- Planned standard storage and retrieval dialogs
- Unplanned standard storage and retrieval dialogs
- Display of material number, pick quantity and storage position
- Order picking
- Content relocation between lifts
- Inventory management for Hänel industrial lift systems
- Inventory (SAP WM Standard)
- Graphic display of storage trays
- Each retrieval point equippedwith own SAP interface
- Storage strategy with module allocation
- Support with Pick-o-Light-Vario®
- Customized features possible
- Communication between Hänel controllers and SAP via SOAP