High speed VLM design
Unique extractor design
Hänel’s high-speed door
- The variable design of the extractor with its lightweight construction, including elements used in bridge engineering, provides maximum stability and rigidity.
- Later adaptation of the extractor width is possible.
- High running speeds ensure quick access to the stored items.
Vertical speed in ft/s:
with empty extractor 5.8
with loaded extractor 4.3*
Horizontal speed in ft/s:
Transverse movement 3.3
Container infeed/ outfeed 1.6
*At maximum container load
- Roller chains are durable, no fatigue failures.
- Long life cycle.
- No replacement at service intervals necessary.
- Roller chains perform with optimum efficiency.
- Exact positioning thanks to maximum rigidity.
- Inspection doors on both sides as standard.
- No waiting – one operator can perform order picking at two access points.
- At units with 2 access openings, users can retrieve at one and store at the other simultaneously.
- Safeguards the access point at the rear.
- Fast access guaranteed thanks to running speeds of up to 1 meter / 3.3 ft per second.
- Long life cycle and high rigidity with aluminum profiles.
- Optimum flow of movement with frequency converter.