Temperature controlled storage
Hänel Lean-Lift® Vertical Lift Module
Hänel's product range includes future-oriented solutions for storage in air-controlled environments in the form of the CleanStore and ClimateStore® systems.
The Hänel ClimateStore® technology allows Hänel storage units to be used either as cold stores or as heated storage systems. This makes Hänel systems ideal for storing medical and pharmaceutical products.
- Space-saving storage in a temperature-controlled environment
- Optimum use of floor space while ensuring constant temperatures
- High economic efficiency and cost savings
- Can be used in different temperature ranges depending on the device type:
Rotomat® from – 4° to + 140° F
Lean-Lift® from 32° to + 140° F.
- Reliable temperature constancy to ± 33.8° F.
- Recording of measured values with data loggers optional.
The Hänel CleanStore Rotomat® is the ideal solution for low-particle storage in clean-rooms. Storage of contamination-sensitive products up to clean-room class 5 according to DIN EN ISO 14644-1 is possible.